Thank you for being here! First, please allow me to introduce myself. I am a 23 year (at 2013) old guy, living in a small town (or should I say a village with great internet connectivity?) in Bangladesh. Through much trial and error I have developed my skills & expertise and now I can say that “I know what it takes to earn a decent income devoting my time in the internet.” As a fresh business graduate, I refused a lot of decent enough job offers to stay on this path. Now, I am ready to coach you!
Who am I?
I believe that a person has many identities. Simply saying that “I am this” can not define a person. So here are my top few identities which I would like to share…
- Bangladeshi freelancer. I dont know what the other Bangladeshi freelancers are making, but, on a good month, I make about five times my mother’s salary and that gives me the confidence to write this blog.
- Loving brother. I love my brother more than almost anything.
- Business graduate. I have graduated from one of the top business schools of Bangladesh in 2013.
- Mentor & trainer. I have been working with some young minds of Bangladesh, helping them to earn money online through freelancing. So far my success rate is 100%. Every one of them are making money online now. That makes me feel good. I am especially proud of Shakilah Binte Hasan, Tahmid Mozaffar & Muntasir Mahmud Aumio.
- Serial entrepreneur. I can’t sit quietly without thinking of the next big business plan! One of my most profitable business is SmallTownKid.net. In June 2012 I established my very own ecommerce business which is doing great Insha Allah!
- Head hunter. I look for young talents (great business minds, web developers, designers, article writers, social media experts) in Bangladesh to work with. Are you skilled? Please contact me.
- Affaliate Marketer. There is a common believe that Bangladeshi people can not do well in affiliate marketing. Well, I am trying to break that myth right now. Pray for me so that I can.
What You Can Learn from This Blog
This blog is all about “No Bullshit Guide to Skill Building & Freelancing”
- How to make money online through freelancing
- How to make money through affiliate marketing and blogs
- Freelancing tips and tutorials especially useful for the freelancers in Bangladesh, Philippines, India and Pakistan
- How to continuesly build and increase your skills
- Success stories of experienced freelancers that will motivate you
- Free stuff that will help you to do your freelancing work more effeciently
- And much more…